Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Let It Go

I'm not very good with words and this is going to be a bit of a rambling post, so bear with me or skip to the end where the picture and credits are. It's been a tumultuous few months for me. I work more than ever before as a nanny and it is sometimes hard to manage that and my blog, something I genuinely love. You see people who seem to blog daily and everything and anything. Blogging to me has always been about quality over quantity.

Then a confluence of events has left me disappointed, hurt and confused. I've lost a lot of my faith in the SL community as a whole and seriously debated leaving it altogether. SL is supposed to be full of adults but I find that it really has more of a high school mentality, full of cliques and bullies, brown nosers and outsiders. So many people who are quick to bring down those they know nothing about. That being said, I'm not leaving. I've had to take a step back and look at things for what they really are, work hard for those who appreciate it. I will rise above it all and do what I love and not let anyone get in my way. It will be difficult, but I know I can do it.

Let It Go 

Credits
Skin- Belleza- Ria Medium 1
Hair- Truth- Gretchen Light Blondes
Hands- SLink- Avatar Enhancement Hands Casual
Dress- Rebel Hope- Sally Mesh Dress White @FaMESHed
Feet- SLink- Female Feet Mid
Pose- RACK Poses- <3 Pose 6 (gacha)
Location- Small Town of Green

2 comments:

  1. It can be hard to let things go, but I think you made the right choice - losing another good person in this virtual world won't make it any better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time, things like these can be very overwhelming. Just know that we'll be still waiting for you here in the same virtual world.

    ReplyDelete